The Safety and Loss Control Department works closely with our electric cooperatives by educating, training, engaging, serving, complying and guiding to empower their safety cultures.
Ready to take your safety culture to the next level? Partnering with MREA Safety and Loss Control Services can provide the empowerment to make it happen in the keys safety areas of
- compliance safety
- fleet safety
- health & wellness
- incident analysis
- public safety
- emergency response
– Onsite Service – Working onsite with your employees to provide key safety trainings, observations, inspections, etc. Three service packages are available to meet your safety and loss control needs.
– Regional Safety Series
– Safety Workshops, Conferences and Schools – keeping our cooperatives skilled and knowledgeable in the changing safety actions for our industry.
– NRECA’s RESAP (Rural Electric Safety Achievement Program) – providing the affirmation, along with needed direction for industry standards of our cooperatives.
– Apprentice Training and Journey Lineworker Certification
– Emergency Work Plan Facilitation – coordinating emergency assistance and power restoration activities for our cooperatives in Minnesota and when the request comes from other states.
– Additional Services and Equipment – providing additional services and equipment for meeting your direct and individual needs. Such items can be safety service days, driving simulator, etc.