Lineworker Apprentice Training
MREA offers two lineworker apprentice training programs. These programs instruct utility personnel in the safety related work practices and technical skills necessary to install, operate, maintain, and remove electric power distribution systems.
Both programs are designed to meet the Federal and State Department of Labor requirements for apprentice training.
MREA provides support through maintaining records, reporting on progress, administering quizzes, and other record keeping activities. For more information or to enroll apprentices, contact Denise Crestik at MREA (email@example.com)
Option 1: Career Development for Lineworkers – online modules
1. Print the enrollment form and send to MREA with enrollment fee.
2. MREA will then issue you a User Name and password.
3. Next, download the Student Training Guide.
4. Begin your training program: LOGIN TO CDL
Option 2: Merchant Job Training and Safety (MJTS) – workbook modules
1. Print and fill-out enrollment form.
2. Send two checks as stated below to MREA.
3. MREA will then send you the workbook and videotapes to begin your training.
MJTS Apprenticeship Fees:
$879 total: please write one check to MJTS ($550) and another check to MREA ($329).